Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Art of the DACA Car Deal




DEMS:  I am interested in that DACA
              car.  Is it still available?
REPS:   Oh sure, it’s a great car.  Lots of people like it.  The DACA car is good to go,  but it’s a package deal!
DEMS:  A package deal? 
REPS:   Sure, it’s a very popular car.  Great car!  It comes with a Chain Migration garage. 
DEMS:  What?  If I buy the DACA car I need to buy a Chain Migration garage too?
REPS:   Yes, like I said it’s a really great car.  The Chain Migration garage is next to the Lottery Migration home.  The home is part of the car deal too.  Great huh?
DEMS:  What?  Are you crazy?  Your ad only mentions the car.  What are you talking about?
REPS:   You want the car, right?
DEMS:  Sure, it’s a great car.  I want it.
REPS:   Oh.  I thought you were playing me for a minute.  The car is in the garage, which is next to the home, and the whole property is surrounded by a big, beautiful wall.  That’s the whole car package.  It's fantastic!  Do you want the package or not?
DEMS:  Are you joking?  I only wanted the car. 
REPS:   I AM SERIOUS.  Like I said, it’s an extremely popular car.  It’s a package deal!  Take it or leave it!
DEMS:  Well, yes, it’s an awesome car.  Just give me a second.  So, how much is this package deal? 
REPS:   It’s an incredible deal for only $70 Billion!  But hurry, we don't have a lot of time!

          DEMS:  OH MY GOD!  I only wanted to buy a car!  Why so much? 
          REPS:   Most of the cost is for the wall.  We haven’t built it yet, but the house and garage are all done.
          DEMS:  Ok.  That helps.  How much if we take out the wall?
          REPS:   The wall is in the f**king car deal!  It doesn't come out.  You aren't taking me seriously.  I don’t have time for your stupidity.
           DEMS:  Look, I contacted you about a car.  It's a great car and I really want it.  I’ve wanted a car like this for years.  I’m willing to talk about the garage and the house, but the wall is over the top.  I just can’t pay for that wall.  What can you do on that?
REPS:   So you’re saying you don’t want the car.  Sad!
DEMS:  I just said I really want the car!  What is wrong with you?  How about I just pay for part of the wall?
REPS:   Part of the wall? THAT'S AN INSULT! It's' a glorious wall! You either want the car or you don’t. I told you it’s a package car deal. I've been straight with you all along.  I don't have time for your insults.  Are we done here?
DEMS:  I guess I can’t take the car.  You're asking way too much for it.  I never wanted a stupid wall.

NEXT DAY…….
DEMS:  You just posted that the car is no longer available.  Did you sell it to someone else?
REPS:    No, I crushed it.
DEMS:  Crushed it?  What the Hell?  Why?
              REPS:   You didn’t want it.  Huge 
                             disappointment.  
              DEMS:  Yes I did!  I said I wanted it!  I said 
                            it repeatedly!  You really destroyed it?
              REPS:    NO!  You destroyed the DACA car.
              DEMS:  What?  Are you crazy?  You just said 
                             you crushed it.
              REPS:   Everybody liked that car.  I can’t 
                            believe you destroyed it.
              DEMS:  But you said you crushed it!
              REPS:   The car is gone because YOU   
                NEVER WANTED IT!  ITS YOUR FAULT!

                     THE END





Tony F.
2018

No comments:

Post a Comment